An Age of Free Knowledge…(Harley Borgais 5/1/2008)
I would like very much to see the trend of freedom of information continue in the worlds societies. The recent trend (speaking in decades) of revealing very old secrets to the world in the form of news reports, articles, etc. is what I am referring to.
There are a relatively small number of essential truths that every person should know, the kind of knowledge that makes all of the difference in your quality of life. For example;
1. The power of Choice is how you control your fate, your destiny. By knowing all of your options (and learning how to figure them all out), you can make informed decisions. Once you know the best option, the battle is half won. All that is needed is to make the best Choice, and stick to it. Do not stray from those wise-choices unless you have re-evaluated your situation and considered new information. With all of the following items and this combined, you can predict your future, and insure that your chosen destiny mostly comes true.
2. Perspective (Point-of-view)is the ultimate division. Since no two people can actually occupy the same space, they cannot experience the world the same way. This ultimately insures that every-one and every-thing is different. This makes the universe perfectly imperfect (perfection is like an oxymoron). Humans have the ability to see things from multiple perspectives (imagine you’re a certain person watching you, yourself watching you, maybe even see gods perspective). This can improve your quality of life.
3. The meaning of life is different depending on your perspective. For some their purpose may be to find happiness (don’t worry be happy), or maybe to change the world (that’s me). Other people may choose anything for their life (the meaning of their life) to be about. Basically, if you don’t believe reality was intentionally created, then there is no “meaning of life”, there is only “meaning to YOUR life”, which you choose. Evolve, adapt, pursue happiness, find wealth (of money, knowledge, love, etc.), contribute to the world, whatever your perspective, “the meaning of life” (your life) is right in front of your eyes (or your minds eye).
4. Everything that exists (physical materials, and non-visible energies too) except the mind can be represented and calculated using geometry (trigonometry, sine, inverse sine, algebra, Pythagorean Theorem, etc.). This is because everything in physics is ultimately composed of relative angular motion of curvatures of the fabric of space-time, in four tangent (perpendicular/right-angle) dimensions (1,2,3=Matter, 4=Time/Energy Potentials, 5=Mind…?). Knowing how to calculate this gives you the ability to understand and create anything.
5. The mind is the source of creativity which is the source of art, technology and science, and the only real random factors in the universe. This makes the mind beyond the scope of the four-tangent-dimensions of the fabric of space time. Even so, people are still MOSTLY predictable, and “you can take that to the bank” (learn to do that and become wealthy and/or powerful).(now the best one…)
6. The greatest power in the world is the support and consent of the majority population. “The people” are the ultimate world power. So far we are sick (as a species) and we have been destroying our world (proving we have that power), but the facts prove that this is not necessary. The technologies responsible have been made obsolete (fuel is even obsolete since asymmetrical reguaging, zero-point energy, and magnetic generators), and the best technologies have been kept from the general public (Nemescope, Nerophone, Howard Johnson Motor, Motionless Electromagnetic Generator -all patented-, and hundreds more), and the result is our self-destruction. This can change, this must change, “the people” are the source of that change. The majority of the human population must make themselves change the world, to cure humanities sickness.
If the freedom of knowledge persists, maybe Human-kind can learn to live in harmony with the Earth.